- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Once we’ve received and inspected your return, and We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed.The refund will automatically be issued to your original payment account.
- If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
- The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Unfortunately,We do not accept any exchanges (unless the item you purchased is defective)
Any claim on damaged, missing or wrong items needs to be lodged via email within 7 days of receiving items. For missing items, damaged,wrong items we will either resend the items or arrange for a refund.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.